IGINP offers courses Diploma and Degree courses on topics related to Nonviolence through Distance and Open learning. These self-paced courses are made available online to any user around the world, for a nominal fee.
International Gandhian Institute for Nonviolence and Peace (IGINP) is offering a Diploma Course in Nonviolence and Peace (DNP) through Distance and Open Learning (English, Tamil languages). Anyone those who are interested can join the course.
|Within India||Outside India|
Training in Peace & Nonviolence
Organizing training programs in Peace and nonviolence integrated with yoga is a major activity of IGINP in promotion of peace among various communities. The first three day training programme on Nonviolence, Peace and Yoga was organized in Aug. 2007 with the blessings and support of AcharyaShriMahapragyaji. More details please contact
- National Training
- Nonviolent social movement building (Jai Jagat campaign)
- Self-Development through Yoga, whole food, organic agriculture and small enterprise
- Becoming Peace ambassadors
- Developing Peace education programs
- Bringing groups together for interfaith dialogue
- Linking Women and Nonviolence
- International Training
- Exchanges with Georgia/Armenia and France/Germany
- English classes for women workers
- Jai Jagat Training programs